The AeroCool M-40 will snipe yo face with its savage good looks and ultra-portable mad case skills. Built around a Micro ATX form factor motherboard design, the M-40 utilizes advanced chassis space management to maximize interior real estate.
The M-40 features a split deck design, isolating excessive heat producing components such as hard drives from the rest of the system. Multiple mounts for additional cooling fans, and copious mesh ventilation further provide an optimal cooling solution for the M-40.
A red LCD display read out allows you to easily monitor case temperatures and fan and HDD status. Naturally, the M-40 brings quad USB2.0 ports and dual audio ports to the front of the system for the utmost LAN party convenience. So if are looking for a sniper solid LAN party chassis to house your no-holds-barred micro ATX system, grab yourself an AeroCool M-40 Case today!
||1 x 120mm Front Intake Fan
||13.7" x 11.6" x 9.2"
||Split Deck Design (Mountable)
||External: 2 x 5.25" / 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 2 x 3.5"
||4 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- LCD display to monitor case temp and HDD/Fan working status
- Fully meshed lower deck front panel for excellent airflow
- Tool-free drive rails for 5.25" devices
- Triple 80mm exhaust capabilities
- Heat source separation for greater heat dissipation
- Easy internal cable management routing
- Chassis Material: 0.6mm SECC
- Motherboard Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 2
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 2
- Expansion Slots: 4 (Standard Size)
- I/O Ports: 4 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 120mm Front Intake Fan
- 2 x Optional 80mm Rear Exhaust Fan Ports
- 1 x Optional 80mm Rear Upper Decker Exhaust Fan Port
- Dimensions: 348 x 295 x 233mm (D x W x H) - Top Upper Half/Top Lower Half