The Apevia X-Cruiser Thermally Advantaged Case - Blue has been DISCONTINUED....Please see our other Apevia Cases for an updated selection.
If you are looking for a distinctive case that will set you aside from all the other boring old cases out there, then prepare yourself for the X-Cruiser Thermally Advantaged Case from Apevia. With a unique front bezel door design that incorporates "old school" analog style gauges to display temperature, fan speed, and volume, this engaging case is sure to be the hot topic at your next LAN party! Front located controls for fan speed, and volume control allow you to make adjustments with ease.
With the performance user in mind, Apevia designed this case to conform to Intel's specs for Thermally Advantaged Cases. Eleven total drive bays and seven expansion slots leave room for system expansion and powerful disk arrays. A removable motherboard tray, and folded internal edges make installation safe and easy. The X-Cruiser Thermally Advantaged Case from Apevia will drive home the message to all that this is one serious system we are dealing with here!
||2 x 80mm LED Fans
||19.25" x 7.75" x 17"
||4 x External 5.25"
2 x External 3.5"
5 x Internal 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0 / 1 x Firewire / 2 x Audio
||ATX, Baby AT, Micro ATX
- Multi-functional thermally advantaged chassis
- Large acrylic side window panel
- TAC side panel CPU air ducting for high performance CPUs
- High speed front I/O ports
- Front temperature, fan speed, and volume gauges
- Front fan and volume control
- Two included 80mm UV Blue LED fans
- Removable motherboard tray
- Eleven drive bays and seven expansion slots
- Easy removable side panel with thumb screws
- Roomy with folded edges for safe and easy assembly
- Chassis Material: Steel
- Motherboard Form Factor: Standard ATX, Baby AT, Micro ATX (11" x 12" Max)
- Power Supply Form Factor: Standard ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 2
- 3.5" Internal: 5
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- 2 x 80mm Optional Front Fans
- 1 x 80mm UV Blue LED Top Fan
- 1 x 80mm UV Blue LED Rear Fan
- 1 x TAC CPU Side Panel Ducting
- Gauges and Controllers:
- 1 x Temperature Gauge
- 1 x Fan Speed Gauge
- 1 x Fan Speed Controller (Controls up to 5 Fans)
- 1 x Volume Gauge
- 1 x Volume Controller
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 19.25" x 7.75" x 17"