Who's been fooling around with the shrink ray again?
Apparently, that would be Lian Li. Their new Mini-Q PC-Q08 Mini ITX "Mini Tower" case is exactly what you would expect from a smaller version of their full- or mid-tower cases. Sporting a sleek, brushed aluminum anodized exterior with ventilation on the top, sides, and bottom, this beautiful case gets the job done with class to spare.
- Removable bottom-mounted anti-vibration HDD cage
- Support for graphics cards up to 300mm
- Vented PCI slots
- USB 3.0 ports built-in
- Form Factor: Mini Tower
- Dimensions: (W) 227mm x (H) 272mm x (D) 345mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: ~6 lbs.
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" drive bay (External): 1
- 3.5" drive bay (Internal): 6
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX / Mini-DTX
- (Front): 140mm Blue LED Fan x 1
- (Top): 120mm Fan x 1
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x 2 / HD Audio
- Maximum Video Card Size: 300mm