NZXT's Source 210 Elite is here to provide the basic chassis to house your rig and a just a little more to meet your needs. Now with USB 3.0, tool-less features, and an additional 140mm top fan for cooling, it's modest and contains the essentials for performance. It's the chassis you can afford, and more.
The Source Series is NZXT's chassis line designed to be a starting block for first time builders or a stepping stone for those who want to upgrade their rig later on. Each chassis faithfully serves their purpose as an affordable, memorable part of your system building experience; it may just be a keeper.
- 5.25" and 3.5" Screwless Design - Allows easy setup or removal of optical and hard drives.
- USB 3.0 - Provides the most up to date high speed data transfer.
- 2 x 120/140mm fan (1x140mm included)- Maximizes cooling potential.
- Bottom Mounted PSU - Positioned for the most effective PSU ventilation
- Wire Management Support - 20mm space for a neat and easy build
- Aluminum Textured Panel - Accents the chassis for a clean, modern look and feel
- Dual 120mm Front Intake - Takes advantage of front facing HDD bays for excellent airflow
- Maximum Cooling Potential - Eliminate heat by installing up to seven 120mm fans
|| Source 210 Elite
|| Mid Tower
|FRONT PANEL MATERIAL
|| Plastic / Aluminum-like finish
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D)
|| 195mm x 440mm x 495.5mm
|VGA Clearance Maximum
|| 230mm w/ hard drive, 330mm w/o hard drive
|CPU Heatsink Support
||FRONT, 2 X 120mm
REAR, 1 X 120mm @ 1200rpm (included)
TOP, 2 X 120/140mm (1x 140mm included)
BOTTOM, 1 x 120mm
| DRIVE BAYS
|| 3 Tool-less EXTERNAL 5.25" DRIVE BAYS
8 Tool-less INTERNAL 3.5" HDD Drives
|| Steel with painted interior
| MOTHERBOARD SUPPORT
|| ATX, MICRO-ATX
| External Connections
|| 1 x Standard Audio/Mic, 1 x USB 3.0,1 x USB 2.0