Wish you could have one of those snazzy clear acrylic cases, but have FAR too much hardware? Well now you can have your cake and eat it too with the 9-Bay Acrylic Case from Sunbeam!
The 9-Bay features 9 front 5.25" drive bays, a feature not even found on most metal cases! This allows for the ultimate in flexibility in an acrylic case. The insides of the 9-Bay allow for variable drive cage placement and even variable fan mounting placement.
Watercoolers rejoice! The 9-Bay features pre-drilled hose ports on the back panel to allow for a clean looking external watercooling solution. So grab yourself a 9-Bay Acrylic Case from Sunbeam today and start transforming your dull steel machine into the acrylic eye-candied computer of your dreams!
||3 x 120mm Fans
||17.5" x 9" x 17"
||External: 9 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 4 x 3.5"
||Front: 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- Dual rear retaining holes fro liquid cooling application
- Moveable front 120mm fan mount and HDD rack for flexible application
- Patented Core Fan design for improved airflow
- Front high speed I/O and audio ports
- Includes one 5.25" to 3.5" bezel to allow for FDD or other 3.5" device
- Includes 3 free 120mm fans
- Chassis Material: Acrylic
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX
- Drive Bay:
- External 5.25": 9
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 4
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 460 x 230 x 470mm (H x W x D)