LAN parties...the ultimate conundrum! They are when having the most powerful and cutting edge PC are most dire, but then you run into the Pandora's Box of lugging around a jam-packed and cumbersome case. No matter how you looked at it, you were left making sacrifices in either the performance or the portability departments...until now!
Introducing the compact yet powerful LanBox VF1000 Case from Thermaltake! This masterfully engineered case gives you the power to build an unprecedently authoritative gaming powerhouse! The LanBox starts with a fully modular design allowing you to remove every component from the case, drive cages, motherboard tray, PSU rack, etc. This allows for incredibly easy installation and also allows you to install components such as large video cards that would normally be too unwieldy to install in such a small case.
Normally in such a small case you would be limited to a Mini ITX motherboard, but the LanBox in addition supports the powerful Micro ATX form factor allowing you to install the latest advances in CPU, GPU, and Memory technologies. With the LanBox, no longer are you limited to low and middle-end graphics cards and system processor options! The highest end CPU, graphics cards and power supply units all fit neatly inside.
The LanBox is not only for LAN parties though! It is perfect in any situation where space is an issue, or you dont want a giant looming computer tower dominating the room. Whether in a home, office, dorm room, or apartment, the LanBox VF1000 Case from Thermaltake will perform and not disappoint!
||Micro ATX Desktop
||1 x 90mm Intake Fan
||SECC / Aluminum
||17" x 12" x 9"
||External: 2 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5", 1 x 7"
Internal: 2 x 3.5"
|| 2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, HD Audio
||Micro ATX & Mini ITX
- A fully modular chassis where all component may be removed from the body for easier installation
- Efficient aerodynamically designed ventilation holes
- Aluminum extrusion front panel
- Supports Micro ATX & Mini ITX Motherboard form factor
- Supports ATX power supply
- Supports Optional Touch-Screen 7 LCD monitor
NOTE: Some images depict the deluxe version of this case with window and handle.
- Chassis Material: SECC
- Front Bezel Material: Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Form Factor: ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 2
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 2
- 7" External: 1 (Loose 1 x 5.25" External When Used)
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Front I/O: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, HD-Audio
- Dimensions: 300 x 430 x 230mm (H x W x D)