Aerocool sticks with the good-old BIGGER is BETTER adage with the release of their all new GateWatch 2 Multi-Function Panel! This beast of a peripheral takes up a whopping 2 whole 5.25" drive bays for installation and features a round LCD screen that is almost as tall as the device itself!
The LCD display on the GateWatch 2 gives you the ability to constantly monitor 4 independent fan speed and temperature channels. It features both automatic and manual control of the fan channels and a temperature warning alarm for those extra dicey situations.
The GateWatch 2 comes with two optional ultra thick magnification lenses that enlarge the LCD screen and give your system a futuristic look. The backlighting on the LCD can be controlled with a dimmer for those situations where bright or any backlighting at all are just completely, utterly, and despicably inappropriate.
High speed USB2.0 and audio ports are included on the front of the GateWatch 2 and connect to your system's motherboard headers. So if you want big...like really BIG, and you want to know what's going on in your system, then the Aerocool GateWatch 2 is the multi-function panel for you!Features:
- Futuristic clip-on magnifier for an enlarged LCD screen effect
- Detects and controls 4 sets of temperature and fan speed channels
- Automatic and manual control
- Temperature warning alarm
- LCD backlighting dimmer control
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature displays
- High speed USB2.0 and audio ports
- Power: 4-pin Molex Pass-Through
- USB Connection: Motherboard Header
- Audio Connection: Motherboard Header
- Fan Connection: 3-pin
- Fan Channels: 4
- Thermal Sensors: 4
- Magnification Lenses: 2 (Clear and Blue)
- Mounting: 2 Consecutive 5.25" Drive Bays