Attention Xoxide case modders...this is your captain speaking. Please secure all personal items, close your seat trays, return your seat backs to the full and upright position, and prepare yourself for the AeroEngine II Case from AeroCool! The AeroEngine II Case features a jet engine themed front bezel and case design that promotes both good looks and good airflow. A MASSIVE 140mm front intake turbine fan and 120mm rear exhaust fan guarantee copious amounts of fresh cool air flowing through your case.
In addition, there are several optional fan mount locations in the clear acrylic side panel to add additional airflow. A super stylish split dual style front bezel door protects your investment and gives your case a streamlined pose. Mesh drive bay covers offer intriguing modding possibilities. So get ready for take-off with the AeroEngine II from AeroCool.
- Jet Engine styled design for smooth and quiet air intake to keep case cool
- Fitted with quad blue LED 14cm fan at front of case to draw cool air with a strong air pressure and one 12cm transparent fan at the rear of the case.
- Meshed 5.25' bay covers
- Pulling handles installed at the side panel for easy pulling
- Clear acrylic side window supports up to two 12cm or two 8cm fans
- 2 piece stylish front bezel door
- Chassis Material: SECC
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25' External: 4
- 3.5' External: 1
- 3.5' Internal: 6
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 140mm, 1000RPM, 45.58CFM, 26.91dBA Front Intake Fan
- 1 x 120mm, 1500RPM, 59.12CFM Rear Exhaust Fan
- Dimensions: 200mm x 430mm x 440mm (W x H x D)