The ExtremEngine 3T from AeroCool gives a new meaning to airflow. With two massively oversized fans, the side panel fan just being obscenely gargantuan, there is never a shortage of heat squelching cool air to keep your system running fast and stable.
This case features mesh ventilated drive bay covers for further airflow. An elegant 2 piece brushed aluminum front bezel door is designed to turn heads. A built in 3 channel fan controller allows you adjust up to 3 channels of fans for speed and noise reduction.
High speed I/O and audio ports are located on the front bezel for your convenience. The name of the game here is airflow, and with a whooping total of 231.19CFM of airflow on the included fans, it is easy to see why the ExtremEngine 3T from AeroCool is the reigning champion!
||1 x 140mm Blue LED Front Fan
1 x 250mm Side Intake Fan
||17.3" x 17" x 8"
||Giant 250mm Fan Grill
||External: 4 x 5.25" / 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 6 x 3.5"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire, 2 x Audio
||ATX / Micro ATX
- Powerful 25cm fan with incredible airflow installed in side panel
- Three aluminum fan control speed knobs
- Meshed 5.25" drive bay covers
- 2-piece elegant brushed aluminum front door covers
- High speed I/O and audio ports
- Chassis Material: SECC 0.6mm
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 6
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 140mm Blue LED Front Intake Fan
- Speed: 650~1500RPM
- Airflow: 68.37CFM
- Noise: 17.8~34.72dBA
- 1 x 250mm Side Intake Fan
- Speed: 550~1000RPM
- Airflow: 90.97~162.82CFM
- Noise: 19.54~35.28dBA
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Dimensions: 440 x 430 x 200mm (D x H x W)