An out of this world gaming systems needs an out of this world case. And who better to bring you an out of this world case then the Space Age Company AeroCool. The AeroCool Spiral Galaxies Case utilizes the latest in chassis airflow and CPU cooler aiding technology.
The unconventional inverted chassis places the CPU at the bottom of the case. This places the CPU cooler directly in the path of the Air Tunnel. The Air Tunnel features a twin 120mm intake/exhaust setup that channels air through your CPU's heatsink drawing system destabilizing heat away from your precious microprocessor. Rear mounted HDD slots place your data right in cool airs path keeping those heat generating high RPM drives in check.
Honeycomb EMI shielding helps protect your system from harmful electromagnetic interference. Tooless Push-and-Click fan mounts and expansion slots make installation and upgrading a snap. This set up makes this case one of the best air-cooled overclocking cases available on the market! So get ready to jump into the next galaxy of cases with AeroCool's Spiral Galaxies Case.
- Twin 120mm Fan Air Tunnel Technology
- 'Honeycomb' side panel for EMI protection
- Key lock
- USB2.0 and IEEE1394 Firewire
- Tooless Push-and-Click fan installation
- Rear HDD mounting for quick hot air dissipation
- PSU shock absorbers for quieter operation
- Tooless Push-and-Click expansion slots
- Dimensions: 540mm x 205mm x 488mm (H x W x D)
- 5 - External 5.25' Drive Bays
- 2 - External 3.5' Drive Bays
- 6 - Internal 3.5' Drive Bays
- Material: 0.8mm SECC Chassis, ABS and Aluminum Front Panel
- Compatibility: 12' x 9.6' ATX, 9.6' x 9.6' MATX, 12' x 13' EATX
- I/O: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire, 2 x Audio
- Cooling System: 1 x Air Tunnel, 1 x 120mm Front Fan, 1 x Optional 80mm Front Fan, 1 x 120mm Rear Fan