Are you looking for the perfect case to build and properly cool your high-end system or server, but don't want the end result to sound like a vacuum cleaner? Then the P180 Advanced Super Mid Tower Case from Antec is for you. The P180 is truly a revolutionary breakthrough in case design.
Dual chambers isolate the power supply and CPU into separate cooling zones with up to 5 configurable fans, making this case great for gaming or a server where constant noise would be a nuisance. The P180 features unique three-layer sound-deadening panels to dampen noise even in super high-performance systems.
Ease-of-use, sleek design, and Antec's reputation for quality make the P180 worthy of being the first in a new category Antec calls the Advanced Super Mid Tower Case.
- Unique upper and lower chamber structure. The power supply resides in a separate chamber to isolate heat from the system and lower system noise
- Innovative three-layer side panel (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampens system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available
- No Power supply included. To optimize performance of the P180 the choice of power supply is crucial. Antec recommends choosing from our Phantom, Neo or TruePower 2.0 series
- Built-in washable air filter keeps harmful dust out of your case
- Built-in toolbox so you can carry small parts with your case. Look on the back of the upper chamber removable HDD cage
- Chassis: 0.8mm Cold Rolled Steel for Durability Through the Majority of Chassis, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel Around the 4x HDD area, Aluminum/Plastic/Aluminum Panels for Noise Dampening
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5": Internal: 6
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O: USB2.0 , IEEE1394 Firewire, Audio
- Cooling System:
- 1 x Rear 120mm TriCool Fan with 3-Speed Control Switch
- 1 x Top 120 mm TriCool Fan
- 1 x Lower Chamber 120mm x 38mm TriCool Fan
- 1 x Optional Front 120mm Fan
- 1 x Optional 80mm Air Duct Fan
- Dimensions: 21.3" x 19.9" x 8.1" (H x D x W)