Whoever said that being rail-thin and skeletal wasn't a good look?
Bucking the whole bulky box trend, the Antec Skeleton is a truly revolutionary enclosure which will completely alter the way you view computer cases. Offering a unique design that allows for unprecedented airflow, the Antec Skeleton Mini Tower Computer Case boasts a front 92mm fan and a top three speed 250mm fan with ultra-vivid, multicolor LED customization.
Proving style and substance can go hand-in-hand, the Skeleton goes utterly unmatched in the way of cooling. For added convenience, the case also boasts layered component trays, as well as rackmount-quality side rails. Sure, this enclosure may be skeletal, but when it comes to impressive convenience, style, and overall features, this Antec case is anything but bare bones.
Kate Moss...pay attention, you could learn a thing or two from this thing.
||1 x Top 250mm LED Fan
1 x 92mm Front Fan
||13"(H) x 14.8"(W) x 16.5"(D)
||2 x 5.25" (External) / 2 x 3.5" (Internal)
||2 x USB2.0, Firewire, eSATA, Audio
||ATX, MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- RoHS Certified
- Layered tray design for greater system integration flexibility
- 8 x Expansion Slots (w/ room for 11 Graphics Cards & Multiple Solutions, including NVIDIA 3-way SLI®
- Cooling System:
- 1 x top 250mm TriCool 3-speed multi color customizable LED Fan
- 1 front 92mm HD cooling fan
- Rack Mount Side Rails (for Increased Durability)
- Reinforced w/ 0.8mm cold rolled steel component tray & high density ABS frame
- Drive Bays
- 2 x 5.25 (External)
- 2 x 3.5 (Internal)
- 4 x 3.5 Side Mounted Drive Trays (Optional)
- Motherboard: Supports Standard ATX, MicroATX, & Mini-ITX
- Front ports:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x FireWire (IEEE1394)
- 1 x eSATA, Audio (AC97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
- Unit Dimensions: 13"(H) x 14.8"(W) x 16.5"(D)
- Packaging Dimensions: 15.74"(H) x 18.11"(W) x 18.89"(D)
- Net Weight: 15.5 lb / 7.02 kg
- Gross Weight: 21.4 lb / 9.7 kg
*Power Supply Not Included: To optimize performance of the Antec Skeleton, the right choice of power supply is crucial.