The Antec P160 Case w/ Window - Made from recycled fighter jets.*
There are plenty of ways to experience mind-numbing performance. You could strap on a jet and blaze across the sky. Or you could just grab our new Antec P160 Aluminum Case. Carved from supremely strong anodized aluminum — the same stuff fighter pilots swear by — our whisper-quiet case boasts 10 drive bays. A swiveling control panel. And a low-speed 120mm fan. So get a P160. And experience the kind of performance usually reserved for our folks in blue.
*OK, that's not really true. But it sure sounds cool.
- Stylish, durable 1.2mm anodized aluminum
- Swiveling front control panel
- Swivels up to 45 degrees.
- Connectors: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire, i.Link) and 2 x audio jacks.
- LED temperature display with two built-in sensors
- Removable motherboard tray.
- Accomodates any ATX12V power supply
- Cooling capacity:
- 1 x 120mm low speed fan
- 1 x 120mm fan mount
- Fan Specs:
- RPM: 1600
- CFM: 56.13
- dB(A): 28
- Built-in washable air filter
- Rubber mounting grommets in hard drive trays
- Color-coordinated CD-ROM & floppy drive covers
- Removable Motherboard Tray
- Individual drive trays
- Removable Side Panel
- Case Dimensions: 20.3'(H) x 19.7'(D) x 8.1'(W)
- 10 drive bays
- 4 external 5.25'
- 2 external 3.5'
- 4 internal 3.5'
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Mainboard Size: 12'(W)x9.6'(L) (Up to Standard ATX)
P160 case pictures compliments of www.ascully.com.
Check out ascully's review of the Antec P160 Case
Computer hardware components shown inside the case are NOT included. Front fan controller is also NOT included, but can be added below.
Antec P160 Aluminum Case