If you're the country-type, do we have the Camo-case for you! So grab this case now, before it disappears into the wilderness!
Prepare yourself to Q Pack...that's X-QPACK...and it is the X-QPACK2! FACE! The X-QPACK2 case from Apevia carries on the big baller hardware packed in a shorty case tradition and improves upon an already phenomenal case with massive pimpage.
The X-QPACK2 boasts improved cooling over the original touting an 80mm front intake fan in addition to the original 120mm exhaust fan pre-installed in the rear. The X-QPACK2 is also ever so slightly larger then the original, not enough to make it ungainly, but just enough that you can pack a standard sized ATX psu down its gullet!
A 500W standard sized PSU with enhanced connections is included for your electrical convenience. Micro ATX boards at a 9.6" x 9.6" size are a sure fire fit to pack the maximum power into a small space, and that is just the size form factor this case is conducive to.
So whether you are a hardcore LAN party gamer, a professional on the go, or just anyone that does not want a trundling behemoth of a case, you are going to want to check out the second generation X-QPACK2 case from Apevia!
||Small Form Factor
||1 x 120mm Rear UV Blue LED Fan
1 x 80mm Front Intake UV Blue Fan
||14.7" x 11.2" x 9"
||2 x External 5.25"
1 x External 3.5"
2 x Internal 3.5"
||Front: 2 x Audio, 2 x USB, 1 x Firewire
||Standard 500W ATX PSU
- Compact, portable, and tasteful design
- Triple acrylic side and top windows
- Front high speed and audio I/O ports
- LCD temperature read out
- Ample cooling fans and ventilation
- Sturdy steel handle for easy and safe transportation
- Five drive bays total despite compact design
- Removable motherboard tray
- All aluminum chassis construction
- Standard sized 500W ATX psu included
- Chassis Material: 1.0mm Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 2
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 2
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 120mm Rear Exhaust UV Blue LED Fan
- 1 x 80mm Front Intake UV Blue Fan
- Power Supply:
- Power Input:
- Voltage: 115/230VAC
- Frequency: 60/50Hz
- DC Output:
- Maximum Power: 500W
- +3.3V: 25A
- +5V: 30A
- +12V1: 16A
- +12V2: 18A
- -12V: 0.6A
- -5V: 0.6A
- +5VSB: 2.6A
- 1 x 20/24-pin Mainboard
- 1 x 4-pin P4
- 1 x 6-pin PCI Express
- 2 x SATA
- 6 x 4-pin Molex
- 2 x 4-pin FDD
- Dimensions: 14.7" x 11.2" x 9"