Like a phoenix rising from its ashes, the Apogee™ Drive II integrated pump & waterblock returns to take its place at the helm of Swiftech's CPU waterblock product line. Close to 24 months in the making, it includes all the latest technological advancements that we have to offer:
- Best thermal performance: the Apogee™ Drive II manages to achieve better thermal performance than the award-winning Apogee™ HD.
- Best hydraulic performance: thanks to the integrated, PWM controlled MCP35X pump, which has established itself as the best-in-class pump on the market, the Apogee™ Drive II is the world's only waterblock that can be considered as a flow enhancing device, as opposed to a flow-robbing device.
- Best retention mechanism: proven time and again to satisfy beginners and hard-core enthusiasts alike for its ease of use, reliability, and repeatable results.
- Compact form factor enables liquid cooling in space constrained applications.
- Adjustable G1/4 inlet and outlet ports, compatible with all compression fittings.
- Illuminated logo in 3 colors: Red, Blue, or green.
The water-block housing is precision-machined from black polyacetal copolymer (POM).
A separate black anodized aluminum heatsink is included to provide additional cooling to the pump; the heatsink alse serves as a receptacle for the LED and colored acrylic inserts included in 3 colors: red (installed by default), blue and green.
| Motor type
|| Electronically commutated, brushless DC, spherical motor
| Nominal voltage
|| 12 V DC
|Operating voltage range
|| 9 to 13.4 VDC
| Max. nominal power (@12 V)
|Max. nominal current (@12 V)
|Max. nominal head (@12 V)
||14.7 ft (4.4m)
| Max nominal discharge (@12 V)
|| ~ 4.75 GPM (17.5 LPM)
| Maximum pressure
||22 PSI (1.5 BAR)
| Temperature range
||Up to 140 °F (60 °C)
| Electrical power connector
|| Molex 4 pin
| PWM + RPM Signals
|Speed adjustment range
||1300 to 4500 rpm
The base-plate is precision-machined from C110 copper. Thermal design of the cooling engine is characterized by Swiftech's fin/pin matrix composed of 225 µm (0.009") micro structures.
The mating surface to the CPU is mirror polished, in full compliance with Swiftech's highest quality standards
From default (vertical), the inlet and outlet ports can be tilted to an angle in order for example to facilitate tube routing in space constrained applications.Dimensions:
Net Weight: 20 ounces (567 grams)