The Silentium T-Series case is a thermodynamic epiphany in case design. By relocating the power supply to the bottom front of the case and placing the CPU directly below two temperature sensitive exhaust fans. This effectively positions the CPU in a flowing stream of cool air.
As its name suggests, the Silentium was designed to be pleasing to the ears as well as the eyes. The case itself is designed to muffle the internal noise of the devices running in your computer. A built in hard drive noise dampener isolates HDD vibrations, while keeping your hard drive cool at the same time.
The integrated ARCTIC Seasonic power supply with Active PFC keeps your case powered coolly, silently, efficiently, and effectively. This 450W peak 350W sustained power supply with a 99% efficient Active PFC can supply the same continuous power that a 500W power supply can. This allows you to run hardware that would normally require a wasteful 500W power supply, and save money on your electric bill at the same time. This was tested with a P4 3.6 GHz with a GeForce 6800 Ultra video card and ran flawlessly, consuming a mere 70 Watts.
With a torsion proof 0.8mm SECC steel chassis, and ultra high life ARCTIC bearing fans, the Silentium T-Series is designed to bring you years of flawless use.
- Thermodynamics that far surpass the ATX standard
- Supreme noise reduction
- Convenient front I/O connectors
- Aluminum framed HDD silencer keeps your hard drive quiet and cool
- High quality efficient Active PFC 450W power supply to lower heat generation, energy consumption, and electricity costs while provided clean, stable power
- Durable 0.8mm SECC steel torsion proof chassis
- Srewless design allows easy installation of expansion cards and drives
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX, Micro ATX
- Dimensions: 180 x 435 x 460mm (W x H x D)
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 2
- 3.5" External: 2
- 3.5" Internal: 1
- 3.5" Internal HDD Sound Dampened: 1
- Power Supply: 450W Arctic Cooling Seasonic w/ Active PFC (78% Continuous Power)
- 4 x ARCTIC Fan 3
- ARCTIC Ceramic Bearings
- MTBF @ 70°C = 163000h
- Front Panel I/O: 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- Chassis Material: 0.8mm SECC