Just when you think you have reached the final frontier of computer cases, a new discovery is made that opens up a whole new chapter of style. The X-Discovery Case from Apevia will bring the new light to your computing experience.
The X-Discovery is Apevia's blend of technology, functionality, elegance, and versatility in a single case. The front bezel features blue LED accent lighting and a blue backlit analog temperature gauge. A thick and sturdy crystal clear acrylic door protects your drive bays, and adds a very classy upscale touch to the case.
With performance in mind, the X-Discovery provides copious ventilation, a removable motherboard tray, and rounded corners for safe upgrading and installation. The front high speed I/O ports are even accessible with the front door closed for added convenience. So rediscover your inner modder with the X-Discovery Case from Apevia.
||1 x 80mm UV Blue Intake Fan
1 x 120mm Crystal Exhaust Fan
||19.25" x 7.75" x 17"
||4 x External 5.25"
2 x External 3.5"
4 x Internal 3.5"
||Front: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x Firewire
||ATX, Baby AT, Micro ATX
- Elegant modern styling with large side window
- Front high speed I/O ports accessible even with door shut
- Thick crystal clear acrylic front door
- Front blue LED accent lighting
- Superb airflow and cooling
- Removable motherboard tray
- 10 drive bays and 7 expansion slots for maximum system expansion
- Chassis Material: Steel
- Motherboard Form Factor: Standard ATX, Baby AT, Micro ATX (11" x 12" Max)
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 2
- 3.5" Internal: 4
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Cooling System:
- 2 x 80mm Optional Front Intake Fans
- 1 x 80mm UV Blue LED Side Panel Intake Fan
- 1 x 120mm Crystal Rear Exhaust Fan
- Front I/O: 2 x USB2.0, 1 x IEEE1394 Firewire
- Front Thermometer: 1 x Analog Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 7.75" x 17" (D x W x H)