Every so often a truly innovative and unique case comes along, that makes a lasting impression on the gaming community. The ASUS VENTO 3600 is one of those cases.
The VENTO Case looks like it was designed in a wind tunnel. Its sleek streamlined body is more reminiscent of an exotic sports car or a futuristic space ship then a computer case. A unique vertical front panel swings smoothly up revealing your drive bays. Bathed in a thick coating of UV reactive paint, then waxed and buffed to an automotive grade finish, the VENTO is sure to make an impression wherever it goes.
But the VENTO case isn't designed just for looks. It is also a bench stone of functionality. It boasts a completely tool-less design that features a side panel that does not even require case screws. Tool-free drive bay and expansion slots complete the hassle free installation design of the VENTO.
Twin side ventilation induction ports draw cool air into the VENTO. A powerful 120mm exhaust fan in the rear quickly jettisons heat out of your case and away from your sensitive CPU. So step into a new higher class of gaming cases, and unleash the power of the VENTO 3600 from ASUS at your next LAN party.
Witness the ASUS VENTO 3600 Case in amazing Macromedia Flash!
- Magic Mask – Vertical Front Panel: Press down the front door and it then swings smoothly upwards. Users no longer have to worry about slamming the door against items on their desks.
- Sleek and Stylish: The VENTO 3600 comes in green, red and blue. Its UV paint coating gives off a shinning waxed look and prevents scratches that ruin the appearance of the PC.
- Excellent Ventilation Technology: Supporting a 8cm fan at the front and a 12cm fan at the rear, the VENTO 3600 maximizes airflow inside the system for efficient heat dissipation. The side ventilation hole with air duct further pulls in cool air to lower CPU temperature.
- Rich Expandability: With four 5.25-inch and four 3.5-inch drive bays, six PCI slots, one AGP 8x slot, four USB 2.0 ports and two audio ports, users can install a host of optical drives, hard disks, sound cards, LAN cards and peripherals simultaneously.
- Easy Component Installation: Turn the knob and open the side swivel door just like opening a normal door. This tool-less design permits users to access the chassis interior without the hassle of screws and screwdrivers.
- Case Type: ATX Mid-Tower
- Chassis Material: 0.8mm SECC
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 4
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 3
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Front I/O Ports: 4 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 80mm Front Intake Fan
- 1 x 120mm Rear Exhaust Fan
- Motherboard Form Factor: Standard ATX
- Dimensions: 12.2" x 20.8" x 24.7" (W x H x D)