> Auzentech R-2 Toast Case - Orange
Auzentech R-2 Toast Case - Orange
At first appearance, this may look like the biggest MP3 player you've ever seen. On further inspection, you'll notice that this may be the coolest computer case you've ever seen. Offering plenty of support for full ATX and today's largest graphic cards, the Auzentech GMC R-2 Toast Case is a must-have for modders who crave superior interior expansion.
The bold design of the Auzentech GMC R-2 Toast Case will immediately strike a chord with it's striking blue light and the enhanced visual effect of it's patented vertical ODD. Of course, looks aren't everything, and that's why the R-2 Toast Case provides plenty of easy-to-use features and accessibility, including an eject button, power switch, multiport, and a vertical Optical Disk Drive on the front panel. For further ease-of-use, the Auzentech GMC R-2 Toast Case also includes an air duct and PCI Express air hold, and meets Intel Chassis Air Guide (CAG) 1.1 standard.
||2 x 80mm Rear Fans (Optional)
||ABS, SECC, & Korean Steel
||7.1" x 11.4" x 16.5"
||Air Duct & PCI-E Airhole
||1 x Exterior 5.25" / 2 x Interior 3.5”
||2 x USB, HD Audio + MIC+AC97
||ATX, Micro-ATX, & Full-ATX
- Accepts ATX, Micro-ATX, and Full-ATX Motherboards
- Striking Blue Light for Visual Flair
- Supports Full ATX & Today's Largest Graphic Cards
- Vertical Optical Disc Drive on Front Panel
- Air Duct & PCI Express Airhole on Side Panel
- Eject Button, Power switch & Multiport on Front Panel
- Meets Intel Chassis Air Guide (CAG) 1.1 Standard
- Chassis: 7.1" x 11.4" x 16.5"
- Carton Box: 8.7" x 16.5" x 18.9"
- Material: Front - ABS / Chassis - SECC & Korean Steel
- Color: Black
- Form Factor: ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 1 x 5.25
- 2 x Interior 3.5”
- 7 x Expansion Slots
- Padlock Loop Support
- 12v Power Supply
- Folded Edges on Whole Chassis
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB, HD Audio + MIC port+AC97
- CAG 1.1: 80mm Air Duct & Airhole for PCI-e
- Cooling Fans: 2 x 80mm Rear Fans (Optional)
- Manual Included
- Accessory Bag: Screw, Buzzer, Tie
- Weight: Net (7.7 lbs) / Gross (9.3 lbs)