> Auzentech X-Meridian Ultimate 24bit/192kHz High Definition 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Card
Auzentech X-Meridian Ultimate 24bit/192kHz High Definition 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Card
Designed by Auzentech's award-winning team of engineers, the new X-Meridian 7.1 sound card marks the dividing line between audio that sounds great, and audio that sounds perfect.
Like the X-Mystique and X-Plosion before it, the X-Meridian is a highly-anticipated Auzentech 'World first' as the only all-original sound card engineered specifically to maximize the potential of the C-Media CMI-8788 chipset. The result is the highest quality
Dolby Pro Logic IIx, Dolby Digital Live, and DTS Connect certified soundcard for your PC. X-Meridian delivers a pristine bit-stream to your AV equipment as well as the highest analog output levels of any sound card on the market.
Upgrade to X-Meridian and cross over to pure high-resolution digital surround-sound audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies. Surround yourself with 24bit, 192 kHz resolution and better than 115 dB signal-to-noise ratio. Experience audio you can believe in!
- Dolby Pro Logic IIx expands any existing stereo- or 5.1-channel audio for a 6.1- or 7.1- channel playback, creating a seamless, natural surround sound field that immerses you in the entertainment experience.
- DTS Digital Surround is the sound format found in movie theaters. Auzen X-Meridian turns your PC into a DTS-Connect enabled PC capable of playing full surround sound from DTS-enabled movies, music videos, music discs, and games, as well as providing surround sound from normal stereo sources.
- Dolby Digital Live, a real-time encoding technology, converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bit stream for transport and playback through a home theater system. With it, your PC or game console can be hooked up to your Dolby Digital-equipped audio/video receiver or digital speaker system via a single digital connection, ensuring the integrity of the audio signal.
- Dolby Headphone technology allows users to wear any set of headphones and listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with the dramatic surround effects of a 5.1-channel soundtrack. Listeners enjoy a spacious, natural soundfield without disturbing others.
- Engineered for Sound by Auzentech, the X-Meridian is designed by the award-winning engineers at Auzentech and constructed to a level of quality in order to thrill the most demanding of audiophiles.
- Pure electrical connections via gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket
- Pure optical connections via Onboard Toslink input and output, Toslink Fiber Optic Cable
- Swappable dual DIP type Operational Amplifiers (OPAMPs) for do-it-yourself upgrade for ultimate digital sound quality and color
- Available Dolby Pro Logic IIx for transforming 5.1 channel surround sound into 6.1 or 7.1 channels Movie, Music or Game listening modes
- Stunning realism for PC games, music and movies through the real-time interactive capabilities of DTS and DDL
- Clear 24bit resolution that works with today's Windows XP and tomorrow's Windows Vista
- Superior output levels with more that 115 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- Enjoy pure high-resolution digital surround-sound audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies, experience audio you can believe in
Minimum System Requirements:
- The C-Media Oxygen HD CMI8788 Audio Processor is the heart of the AUZEN X-MERIDIAN 7.1
- 4 pcs 24-bit/192kHz AK4396VF (120dB-part spec.) DACs for 7.1channel output. (24-bit/192kHz in 7.1channel playback)
- 1 pc 24-bit/192kHz AK5385VF(114dB-part spec.) ADC input (24-bit/192kHz recording)
- 1 pc CMI9780 AC'97 2.3 CODEC for AUX input, CD input, MIC input (16bit/48kHz playback/recording)
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF transmitter for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF output
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC combo type transmitter module for up to 192kHz SPDIF out
- Integrated up to 192k/24-bit S/PDIF receiver for 44.1kHz,48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz SPDIF input
- Supports onboard high grade special COAX+OPTIC combo type receiver module for up to 192kHz SPDIF input
- Standard 10PIN Front Panel Audio supports connectivity for stereo audio output and a microphone input from most new chassis. (All 7.1channel analog output muted by jack connection sense of front panel headphone out / Dual MIC input available by back panel mic input and front panel mic input)
- DTS Interactive - A real-time 5.1 channel encoder
- DTS Neo:PC - An up mix matrix technology
- Dolby Digital Live (DDL) - A real-time 5.1 channel encoding
- Dolby ProLogic IIx surround processor spreading stereo audio into 7.1 channel surround sound
- Dolby Headphone technology, conveying 5.1 surround and 3D gaming audio over stereo headphones
- Dolby Virtual Speaker solution, bringing amazing virtual surround sound fields via general two speakers
- C-Media FlexBass - LFE channel crossover frequency settable from range 50 to 250Hz in Small speaker mode and Small/Large speaker selectable
- C-Media Magic Voice, popular feature for disguising your tone in online chatting
- C-Media Xear 3D 7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter technology
- C-Media’s unique Karaoke functions: Microphone Echo, Key-shifting
- Individual 10-band EQ for each channel with 27 global reverberation environments
- Supports most industrial standards of 3D sound for PC gaming, including EAX 1.0 & 2.0, A3D 1.0, and DirectSound
- Swappable DIP type OPAMP controlled preamp out circuit (4pcs output control OPAMP IC with DIY socket)
- Surface mount type OPAMP controlled preamp input circuit (2pcs input control OPAMP for ADC and 1pc MIC input gain control)
- 5Vrms (Differential DAC output with gain adjustment / approximately full swing from +/- 8V dual power supply)
- Proper OPAMP control circuit (large capacity 1A +8V, -8V, dual power supply circuit) for high quality audio quality, prevent audio distortion at high volume level
- Upgrade Extension available (Extra 6.35mm MIC / Extra Digital I/O sold separately)
- Genuine Intel Pentium III 1 GHz, or equivalent AMD 1 GHz processor or faster
- Intel, AMD or 100% compatible motherboard chipset
- Microsoft Windows 98SE / ME / 2000 Service Pack 3(SP3) / XP Service Pack 1 (SP1) / Server 2003/ XP x64 edition
- 256MB RAM
- 1 GB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI 2.1 or higher compliant slot (unshared) for the audio card
- CD-ROM/CD-RW or CD/DVD-ROM required for software installation
- Available adjacent slot for the optimal extension board (available separately)
- Headphones or amplified 2-channel/multichannel speakers (available separately)
- AV receiver with Dolby Digital / DTS decoding, DD/DTS external decoder, digital speaker system with DD/DTS decoding
- Graphics card with DirectX 9
- Also requires a second generation 8x or faster DVD-ROM drive