The Black Ice® GT Stealth 140 is the first true next generation PC radiator designed for uncompromising performance and stealth operation. The GTS140 boasts of a radically redesigned Black Ice® core technology that maximizes heat transfer efficiency for the new 140mm fan form factor.
- Two-pass U-flow Tank configuration.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
- Unprecedented Ultra-high 30 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with 15% more waterside surface area and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 35% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Xtreme in both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- First radiator configured and optimized for 140mm fans.
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
- Width: 6.02" (153mm)
- Height: 6.73" (171mm)
- Thickness: 1.23" (31.30mm)