The Black Ice® GT Stealth 360 is the first true next generation triple-fan PC radiator designed for uncompromising performance and stealth silent operation. The GTS360 boasts of a radically redesigned Black Ice® core technology that maximizes heat transfer efficiency and maintains effectively the same svelt tri-fan profile of the Black Ice® Pro III.
- Single-pass U-flow tank configuration.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop even with twice the fin density.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
- Unprecedented Ultra-high 30 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with 15% more waterside surface area and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 20% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Pro III in both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme III level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes (6-32 compatible also) for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Max Continuous Pressure Rating of 1.7 Bars (24.7psi)
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black Ice® Pro III and most 360mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Lead-free construction for environmental protection and RoHS compliance.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
- 133mm wide x 397mm tall x 29.6mm thick