The Black Ice® GTX280 uses a unique pre-cool/aftercool coolant flow configuration that increases heat transfer efficiency and internal system flow rates. The Black Ice® GTX280 is the first effective dual-core 2 x 140mm PC radiator providing new systems with an even higher performance envelope and headroom for future requirements.
- Two-pass pre-cool/aftercool front-rear dual-core flow configuration with a 30% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom MaxFin™ 25 micron Copper Splitter Fin Configuration utilizing 45% thinner fin material yielding up to 50% less pressure drop.
- Unique fin configuration eliminates intra-louver accumulation of dust particles for trouble free operation.
- Radically optimized 20 FPI (Fins Per Inch) fin density providing dramatically increased heat transfer surface area.
- Custom low-profile 2-row 19.0 x 1.2mm MaxFlow™ tubes with twice the waterside surface area of the GTS and 60% frontal area reduction for superior low air-resistance aerodynamics and lower internal flow requirements.
- Yields up to 45% more heat exchange capacity than the Black Ice® Xtreme in both Stealth or Performance modes.
- Achieves Black Ice® Xtreme level performance in stealth mode (low-noise/low-airflow conditions).
- First dual core computer radiator configured and optimized for 140mm fans.
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Now standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-solluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Renowned Black Ice® quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
- Width: 6.02" (153mm)
- Height: 12.44" (316mm)
- Thickness: 2.19" (55.70mm)