The Black IceŽ SR1 platform is the new PC radiator technology from Hardware Labs designed for ultra-low airflow applications.
Black IceŽ SR1 radiators feature a custom compressed core width utilizing streamlined 45 micron copper fins giving it unparalleled performance from sub-800rpm to 2000rpm fans and flow constricted systems.Radiator of Choice for Low/Medium Fans!
- Two-pass u-flow configuration utilizing high-flow tubes for up to 40% increase in internal flow rates.
- Custom compressed core width to maximize airflow and enhance heat exchange.
- Optimized custom 9 FPI (Fins Per Inch) 45 micron copper maximized conductivity.
- Yields up to 30% more heat exchange capacity than the Black IceŽ GTX in ultra-stealth operation mode up to 2000rpm.
- Built-in 15mm deep plenum for equalized core air pressure distribution.
- M4 Threaded Screw Holes for easier mounting and greater adaptability.
- Standard G 1/4" female threaded fittings.
- Full high-temper brass structural construction for weight reduction and superior corrosion resistance.
- High performance compact radiator compatible as an upgrade to the Black IceŽ Xtreme, Black IceŽ GTX and most 120mm form factor radiators.
- Uses 100% Non-corrosive water-soluble fluxing process.
- Fully RoHS compliant.**Expected Q3 2009**
- Full electrostatic polyurethane painting finish for uniform coating with high temperature curing for increased finish durability.
- Carbon Black Finish
- Renowned Black IceŽ quality.
- Patent Pending Design.
- 2.2" (55.7mm) Thick 5.24" (133mm) Wide 20.35" (517mm) Long