Are you a hardcore modding enthusiast who wants to push their workstation to the extreme? If so, then this Chieftec AEGIS Case is the perfect case to put your overclocking skills to the test. Customized for your viewing pleasure, this solid black Aegis case offers both a transparent window or a mesh side panel to choose from. The front of the case is integrated with a wide selection of I/O ports for all your external components, and includes audio, USB, and e-SATA ports.
||21.3" x 8.1" x 20.6"
||4 x External 5.25"
1 x External 3.5"
6 x Internal 3.5"
||USB, E-SATA, & Audio Ports
||E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX
- Integrated w/ Front Audio, USB & e-SATA ports
- Quick Release Plates for PCI Card
- Smart Screws & Slide-in Slot for CD-ROM
- Accommodates 10-piece CD into Front Panel Space
- Case Type: ATX Mid Tower
- Dimensions: 21.3" x 8.1" x 20.6"
- Motherboard: Extended ATX, ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 4 x External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 1 x External 3.5" Drive Bays
- 6 x Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
- I/O Ports: USB, E-SATA, & Audio Ports
- Optional Mesh or Window Side Panel
- Smart Screw & Screwless Drive Installation