Northbridge cooling issues bringing you down? Well then look no further then the Blue Ice 2 from Cooler Master. The Blue Ice 2 features a universal mounting solution designed to work with most major chipsets. This highly efficient copper base to heat-pipe to aluminum fin design maximizes heat dissipation from core to air. Active Northbridge cooling effectively helps stabilize the memory, CPU, and AGP data-transfer functions of your system. So slap a Blue Ice 2 from Cooler Master on your chipset, and slap a big heaping scoop of that Yellow Ice you enjoy so much you sicko on your ice cream cone, sit back, relax, and enjoy.
- Universal application for all platforms
- User-friendly retention module
- High efficiency cooler with embedded 40mm super silent blue LED fan
- Special connection design between fin and heat-pipe achieves excellent heat dissipation
- Charming small and exquisite outline
- Heat Sink Dimension: 60mm x 47mm x 69mm
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum fins with copper base
- Fan Dimension: 40mm x 40mm x 10mm
- Fan Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Fan Air Flow: 4.5CFM
- Fan Life Expectance: 20,000 hrs
- Bearing Type: Sleeve
- Noise Level: 22~26 dBA
- Weight: 140g
- Applications: Universal application for all platforms
NOTE: Before installation, please check for interference from Northbridge Chipset’s surrounding components:
- If there are any components within Area A (Copper base with buffer: 48 x 48mm) that are higher then 1.8mm, CM Blue Ice may not be suitable for you.
- If there are any components within Area B (Aluminum stacked fin heatsink with buffer: 66 x 53.4mm) that are higher than 22.5mm, CM Blue Ice may not be suitable for you.
- Please also consider the height of CM Blue Ice (75.9mm).