After the enormous success of the Full Tower 932, Cooler Master is proud to introduce the world to it's energetic little brother, the HAF 922 High Air Flow Case. This buff and beastly mid tower case boasts many of the same great features as it's older sibling, including ruggedly-handsome good looks, smartly-designed interior, and an enormous amount of air flow.
The spacious interior of the Cooler Master HAF 922 High Air Flow Case provides enough room for you to include plenty of high-end components, including large-scale graphic cards and full-on liquid cooling systems. The case also includes Cooler Master's patented button design for quick access to the 5.25" drive bays, and a CPU retaining hole has been incorporated for easy installation of your CPU Cooler.
For an impressive amount of cooling, the HAF 922 High Air Flow Case comes with two 200mm fans on top and front, with an additional fan 200mm slot for installation on the side panel. For full control over your case lighting, a Front Panel LED ON / OFF Switch is also included.
||2 x 200mm Fans, 1 x 120mm Fan
||10" x 19.7"" x 22"
||5 x Ext. 5.25" / 5 x Int. 3.5" / 1 x Ext. 3.5"
||7 + 1 Slots
||2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Mic, eSATA, Audio
||Micro ATX, ATX
- Extreme Airflow for Uncompromised Cooling Performance
- Spacious Interior to Accommodate Radiator & High-End Components
- Front Panel LED ON / OFF Switch (for 200mm Fan)
- Patented Button Design for Easy Access to 5.25" Drives
- Includes Cable Management & CPU Retaining Holes (for Easy Management)
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 10" x 19.7"" x 22" (253 x 502 x 563mm)
- Net Weight: 19.2 lbs (8.7 kg)
- Material: SECC + Plastic, Mesh Bezel
- Motherboard Type: ATX, Micro ATX
- Drive Bays:
- 5 x External 5.25"
- 5 x Internal 3.5"
- 1 x External 3.5" (Converted from 1 x 5.25" Bay)
- Cooling System:
- Front: 1 x 200mm Red LED Fan (700 RPM / 19dBA)
- Top: 1 x 200mm Fan (700 RPM / 19dBA)
- Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1200 RPM / 17dBA)
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm / 140mm Fan (Optional)
- Side: 1 x 200mm Fan (Optional)
- I/O Panel: 2 x USB, 1 x Mic, 1 x eSATA, 1 x Audio
- Expansion Slots: 7 + 1
- Power Supply: ATX PS2/EPS 12V (Optional)
- Warranty: 1 Year