Offering a tool-free design, a transparent side window, and an insanely high amount of cooling, you can count on the Cooler Master HAF 932 High Air Flow Case to make your fellow gamers stop, drop, and drool. Boasting a stunning outer design, the case is highlighted by a grid-shape transparent acrylic side window that offers a fantastic view of the advanced system's roomy interior.
While it's unique design is more than enough to suck you in, it's the incredible performance that harbors inside that will really make you take notice. The case comes with removable HDD racks which feature anti-vibration pads for easy assembly and reduced noise. For enhanced ease-of-use, the Cooler Master HAF 932 also comes with tool-free clips (for add-on card installation) and retaining holes for simple insertion of CPU coolers.
For water cooling enthusiasts, the retaining holes are located in the rear of the system, providing perfect placement for your liquid cooling kit. The top panel features an upper fill port that will easily allow you to insert your liquid coolant. The top panel also includes a recessed platform that provides simple storage for your additional flash drives and computer accessories.
||3 x 230mm Fans, 1 x 140mm Fan
||9.0" x 21.5" x 22.7"
||6 x External 5.25" / 5 x Internal 3.5"
||7 + 1
||4 x USB, 1 x Firewire, eSATA, Mic, Audio
||Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX
- Grid-shape Transparent Acrylic Side Window
- Patented Button Design for Easy Maintenance
- Easy Access to Liquid Coolant Fill Port
- Meshed Back Slot for Providing Passive Cooling
- Tough & Durable Casing for Outstanding Protection
- Removable HDD Racks & Cable Management System
- Top Platform for Storage of Smaller Flash Drives & Accessories
- Independent Air Intake Designed for Bottom-Mounted PSU
- Model: RC-932-KKN1-GP
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 9.0" X (H)21.5" X (D)22.7"
- Weight: 29.1 lbs
- Motherboards: Micro - ATX / ATX / E-ATX (does not support Dual Xeon Nocona)
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 6 (without the use of exposed 3.5" drive bay)
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 5 hidden 1 exposed (converted from one 5.25" drive bay)
- Cooling System:
- Front: 1 x 230mm Red LED Fan, 700 RPM, 110 CFM, 19 dBA
- Side: 1 x 230mm Fan, 700 RPM, 110 CFM, 19 dBA (Supports 4 x 120mm Fans)
- Top: 1 x 230mm Fan, 700 RPM, 110 CFM, 19 dBA
- Rear: 1 x 140mm Fan, 1200 RPM, 17 dBA (support 1 x 120mm Fan)
- Power Supply: Standard ATX PS2 / EPS 12V (Optional)
- I/O Panel: 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x IEEE1394a, 1 x eSATA, 1 x Mic, 1 x Audio