High-performance gaming audio demands lots of power. With a healthy 46 Watts, including 30 Watts dedicated to the subwoofer, the Gaming Audio Series SP2200 2.1 PC speaker system delivers. The side-firing subwoofer employs a true 6 powered driver no passive or pressure drivers here for serious gaming punch, and the satellites give you precise stereo imaging and a generous sweet spot.
In a Small Space
If desk space is important to you, then nothing should be bigger than it needs to be. The compact satellites are acoustically tuned for detailed audio reproduction without relying on large enclosures. The subwoofer is small enough to put on your desk
or, put it out of the way on the floor where it might not be seen, but will definitely be heard.
The Corsair Advantage
With more than 15 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, weve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? Were available by phone call, email, or web forum.
True Power Reporting
Wattages stated are the sine wave continuous average power output measured using US FTC Title 16 Part 432 (RMS) rating, not "peak" or maximum power output.
- Frequency response: 40Hz 20kHz +5/-5dB, -10dB @ 35Hz
- Total power: 46 Watts total power measured via FTC RMS method
- Subwoofer dimensions: 9.1 x 9.9 x 7.1 (23.1cm x 25.2cm x 18cm)
- Satellite dimensions: 5 x 3.6 x 5.6 (12.7cm x 9.1cm x 14.2cm)
- 6 (15.24cm) side-firing, ported subwoofer suitable for desk or floor placement
- Subwoofer power: 30 Watts, measured via FTC RMS method
I/O and Controls
- 2 (5cm) drivers
- Volume and subwoofer output controls integrated in right satellite
- Up-front auxiliary input and headphone output
- Satellite power: 8 Watts per satellite, measured via FTC RMS method
- Three inputs for maximum flexibility:
- 3.5mm stereo PC input
- RCA stereo auxiliary input for gaming consoles
- 3.5mm stereo auxiliary input on right satellite for MP3 players
- 3.5mm headphone output
- Main volume and subwoofer output control dials on right satellite
- Satellites (Two)
- Power cable
||40Hz 20kHz +5/-5dB, -10dB @ 35Hz