The Gaming Audio Series SP2500 high-power 2.1 PC speaker system is the product of a design philosophy that embraces the importance of clean, detailed audio reproduction — not just for games, but for movies and music as well.
Building a great PC speaker system is more than about giving you room-shaking power. You also need optimal imaging and positional accuracy, and sonic depth and detail.
Since you have only one speaker system, you don’t want to make compromises. That’s why we’ve created the SP2500.
The smartest speaker system you’ve ever met
The digital signal processor and dynamic digital crossovers provide sophisticated processing and equalization effects for a listening experience that simply can’t be matched on ordinary analog speaker systems. Enjoy late night gaming or movies without disturbing others, adjust your listening experience for your favorite gaming, film and music genres, and choose from custom listening environments.
The beauty of bi-amplification, and more
Each two-way satellite has discrete digital amplifiers for both the specially developed 3” midrange driver and the custom-designed 1” ferrofluid-cooled, silk dome tweeter for accurate reproduction. You’ll enjoy pristine audio that’s clean and tight, even when pushed to the limits. You’ll also experience stereo imaging that’s nothing short of amazing, creating a compelling experience that’s as close as possible to how the recording engineer or the game designer intended.
You’re in control
We’ve designed the Gaming Audio Series SP2500 to be a flexible and capable audio hub that will give you years of performance through multiple PC upgrades. You get a PC input, two additional audio inputs (perfect for a gaming console and your MP3 or network music player), and a headphone connector that lets you tap into the incredible digital processing power even when you’re listening in private.
Master them all with the desktop controller. The 1.8” (4.6cm) color TFT display looks great, day or night, and the intuitive menu system is simple and straightforward.
The Corsair Advantage
With more than 15 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We’re available by phone call, email, or web forum.
True Power Reporting
Wattages stated are the sine wave continuous average power output measured using US FTC Title 16 Part 432 (RMS) rating, not “peak” or maximum power output.
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB
- 232 Watts total power (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Subwoofer dimensions: 18.1 x 10.2 x 11.7 inches (46 x 25.8 x 29.7 cm)
- Satellite dimensions: 4.25 x 4.7 x 6.25 inches (10.8 x 12 x 15.9 cm)
- 8” 120W (IEC60268-5 24hr continuous rating) subwoofer with durable rubber surround
- Fourth-order closed bandpass enclosure design
- Bridged dual 60 Watt class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP for 120 Watts of power (measured via FTC “RMS” method)
- Ultra-efficient integral power supply with 100V – 240V AC input
I/O, Controls and Programming
- Bi-amplified, two-way design with detachable audio cables
- 3” 16W (IEC60628-5 24hr continuous rating) midrange drivers
- 1” 40W (IEC60268-5 24hr continues rating) ferrofluid-cooled silk diaphragm tweeters
- 56 Watts per satellite (measured via FTC “RMS” method):
- 40 Watt midrange class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP
- 16 Watt tweeter class-D amplifiers with integrated DSP
- PC input on subwoofer
- Dual 3.5mm auxiliary inputs (one on subwoofer, one on desktop controller)
- 3.5mm headphone output with digital signal processing
- Wired desktop controller with high-resolution color 1.8” (4.6cm) TFT display and multi-lingual interface (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese)
- Mod X™ theatrical audio processing for Blu-Ray and DVD audio that recreates the theater experience
- Dynamic DSP programs and EQ curves for late night listening, environment simulation, and optimal enjoyment of game and movie genres
- Satellites (Two)
- Desktop controller with 6’ / 1.8m cable
- 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for PC input
- Two 6’ / 1.8m satellite audio cables with ATX4 connectors
- Power cable
||35Hz – 20kHz +/- 3dB