The XCM Cross Fire Converter 2.0 adapter lets you connect your PS3 controller to your Xbox 360/Slim consoles. With built-in rapid fire / turbo and tilt functions, this adapter is the ultimate in Xbox 360 accessories. This adapter is also compatible with the WIRED Xbox 360 and WIRED Original Xbox controllers for added Rapid Fire/Turbo functionality.
Function and features:
The new XCM Cross Fire Converter 2.0 adapter lets you to remap PS3 buttons to where ever you like. Don't like the Xbox 360 controller setup where the RT is to fire and LT is to aim? Are you use to or prefer the PlayStation 3 controller setup where R1 is to fire and L1 is to aim? This adapter can finally let you remap your buttons to your preference. This new version also supports the wired Xbox 360 headset as well.
- Use your PlayStation 3 controller on your Xbox 360/Slim consoles.
- Built-in button remapping function
- Supports wired Xbox 360 headset*
- Enables Rapid Fire/Turbo on WIRED Xbox 360 and WIRED Original Xbox controllers when connected to Xbox 360/Slim consoles.
- Supports 2 stick analog tilt functionality of the PS3 controller on the Xbox 360.
- User controlled Rapid Fire/Turbo firing rates (OFF, Medium Speed, High Speed)
Must be used in conjunction with a WIRED Xbox 360 controller
|Cross fire converter 2.0 firmware update -
after updated the firmware, please follow
the diagram below for connection, the new firmware is compatible with
all new ps3 controllers (included the new digital camo controller)