The MC-TDX waterblock is designed to provide optimum performance to the Multi-Core and Multi-Die processors currently on the market and soon to be released products.
Works with the new 1156 LGA socket for applicable i3, i5, and i7 chips.
The New Performance Leader for Multi-Core and Multi-Die Processors!
• 100% copper 110 material
• Acrylic top
• Threaded fitting ports are G 1/4 BSPP for use with any similar spec fittings.
• Complete Block with O-Ring
• Pressure Tested to 50psi
• High flow 1/4", 3/8", or 1/2" Chrome Plated Fittings
• Machine lapped and flat mirror polished
• Stainless steel hold down
• Includes mounting hardware
• 240 Heat Dissipating Columns for enhanced transfer of heat to the water and optimum
coverage of the CPU
• Significant temperature drops on Quad Core and multiple die processors. (5-10 Degrees
Celsius observed on lab QX6800 processors depending on radiator size and ambient room
• Ready to install designed and tuned for your system for top performance
• Anti-Tarnish coating applied to prevent finger print or environmental changes. This
specialized formula also has no affect on cooling potential.
• Corrosion will not occur when used with other Copper and Brass parts. Avoid using non-
anodized aluminum (or all aluminum) if at all possible for maximum component life.