Hey, this radiator may look BA, but it is not just about the good looks. The Black Ice Xtreme 120mm Radiator is designed to give top performance to every water cooling person out there.
The Black Ice Xtreme is a dual pass radiator designed to provide minimal internal pressure drop. It features high density louvered copper fin construction for enhanced heat dissipation, and is rated at a whopping 3134 BTU per hour!
So if you are all about performance with no compromise pick up your Black Ice Xtreme 120mm Radiator today!
- 2-pass Double-row Low Pressure Drop Radiator specifically developed for PC watercooling based on the new high-performance Black Ice Xtreme design
- More than DOUBLE the performance at the compact Black Ice Prime form factor: rated for 790KCal per hour (3134BTU per hour)
- 120 mm x 32 mm (4.72 inch x 1.25 inch) Double-row Copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction
- Self-tapping and case mounting holes for easy installation of 120mm fans
- 9.5 mm (3/8 inch) High-Flow inlet/outlet barbed hose connectors
- Compact 153 x 133 x 45mm (5.9 x 5 x 1.69 inch) dimensions allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore PC watercooling enthusiasts