> Danger Den DD-M6 CPU Waterblock - Nickel
Danger Den DD-M6 CPU Waterblock - Nickel
The DD-M6 CPU Block™ replaces the long running MC-TDX block improving upon the performance and reliability. Thermal performance is significantly improved while maintaining a low flow restriction design. Available in solid copper and brass parts that are non-plated or nickel plated. A new and improved mounting system is also part of the DD-M6 CPU block package allowing reliable mounting pressure in an attractive package.
- 100% copper 110 Base with Micro Fins
- EN Nickel Plated Mid Plate and Top
- *NEW* Stealth Spring Mounting System
- 1/8" Powder Coated Steel Hold Down
- Threaded fitting ports are G 1/4 BSPP
- Complete Block with all O-Rings
- Pressure Tested to 50psi
- Fittings sold separately
- Machine lapped and flat mirror polished
- 58 Heat Dissipating Fins at a 0.5mm pitch and 0.25mm channel. Providing enhanced transfer of heat to the water and optimum coverage of the CPU
- Significant temperature drops on high TDP processors and major Overclocks. Observed over 7C drop versus MC-TDX.
- Ready to install designed and tuned for your system for top performance
- Anti-Tarnish coating applied to prevent finger print or environmental changes. This specialized formula also has no effect on cooling potential.
- Corrosion will not occur when used with other Copper and Brass parts. Avoid using non-anodized aluminum (or all aluminum) if at all possible for maximum component life.