Totally retooled and redesigned for the modern user, the Das Keyboard III Professional - Mechanical Keyboard has been finely crafted to provide the user with one of the best typing experiences they'll ever, well, experience.
Offering a sleek, modern look and dozens of useful features, the Das Keyboard offers solid German-engineered gold-plated mechanical key switches that generates tactile feedback...making typing an incredibly unique experience.
New additions to the Das Keyboard includes blue LEDs (providing an extra visual punch), as well as a new USB hub that will allow you to charge and sync your iPod, iPhone, or any other USB-powered device.
For all you lightening quick typists and gamers, well, you'll be glad to hear that the Das Keyboard has an N-Key rollover function that allows up to 12 keys to be pressed simultaneously. If you ask us, that's a lot of keys. Rounding it all off is an extra long USB cable that will fit snugly in your desk grommet, keeping things nice and tidy behind your workspace.Features:
- German-Engineered Cherry MX Mechanical Key Switches
- USB 2.0 Hub - Sync Your IPod Right From Your Keyboard!
- Extra-Long USB Cable
- N-Key Rollover - Allowing Up to 12 Keys to be Pressed Simultaneously (when using included PS/2 connection, 6 with USB)
- Enhanced 104 or 105-key Layout
- Blue LEDs For Enhanced Visuals
- System Requirements:
- PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or Mac OSX.
- 1 x USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port
- No Driver Required
- Mac users can swap the Command/Control/Options keys to match Mac Keyboard using MacOS X Control Panel
- Environmental Data:
- Operating temperature: 0C to +70C
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95%
- Electrical Data:
- Compatible w/ most KVM switches w/ USB port
- Compatible w/ KVM Switches
- USB Hub has 2 ports & does not require External PSU. Compatible w/ 1.1 & 2.0 Standards. Both ports can be active at the same time but one can temporarily shutdown if the current consumption is too high.