New additions to the Das Keyboard include media controls, blue LEDs (providing an extra visual punch), laser etched key cap inscriptions, as well as a new USB 2.0 hub that will allow you to charge and sync your iPod, iPhone, or any other USB-powered devices.
Our award-wining keyboard just got an upgrade. Now available with media controls so you can adjust volume on Google+ Hangouts and Skype calls, change tracks on Spotify and iTunes, directly from
your keyboard. Environmentally conscious users can save energy by hitting the sleep button during their breaks.
For all you lightening quick typists and gamers, you'll be glad to hear that the Das Keyboard has full N-Key rollover (anti-ghosting technology) with PS2 adapter and 6-key rollover with USB. N-key rollover enables customers to enter-and the keyboard to recognize-all keys pressed simultaneously (6 keys with USB). Rounding it all off is an extra long USB cable that will fit snugly in your desk grommet, keeping things nice and tidy behind your workspace.
Key Switch Information
- Media controls
- Cherry MX blue mechanical key switches with gold contacts (clicky tactile)
- Laser-etched key cap inscriptions to prevent fading
- Full n-key rollover with a PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB
- Enhanced 104-key layout
- Two Windows keys
Even More Information
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable - Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Blue LEDs
- Extra long two-meter (6.6-foot) USB cable
- Dimensions: 18in x 6.5in x 1in (thickest portion, feet not extended, 1.5in w/ extended feet)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB KVM switches.