Efficient typists don't look at their keyboards. So why do others insist on labeling the keys? Turns out you'll type faster than you ever dreamed on one of these blank babies. And that's not to mention its powers of intimidation. Sometimes less really is more. These are the keyboards that makes you type faster. The new Das Keyboard Professional Click and Soft Pressure Point keyboards include German-engineered, high-performance, gold-plated, mechanical key switches which provide unique tactile feedback that help customers type faster with greater accuracy and comfort. These finely crafted keyboards will last of to 5 times longer than a standard membrane keyboard and provide a typing experience that is a pure joy.
New additions to the Das Keyboard include blue LEDs (providing an extra visual punch), as well as a new USB 2.0 hub that will allow you to charge and sync your iPod, iPhone, or any other USB-powered devices.
For all you lightening quick typists and gamers, you'll be glad to hear that the Das Keyboard has full N-Key rollover (anti-ghosting technology) with PS2 adapter and 6-key rollover with USB. N-key rollover enables customers to enter-and the keyboard to recognize-all keys pressed simultaneously (6 keys with USB). Rounding it all off is an extra long USB cable that will fit snugly in your desk grommet, keeping things nice and tidy behind your workspace.
Key Switch Information
- Media controls
- Cherry MX blue mechanical key switches with gold contacts (clicky tactile)
- Full n-key rollover with a PS2 adapter, and 6 keys with USB
- Enhanced 104-key layout
- Two Windows keys
Even More Information
- Glossy black upper enclosure with matching black USB cable - Darth Vader approved
- Two-port USB hub 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Blue LEDs
- Extra long two-meter (6.6-foot) USB cable
- Dimensions: 18in x 6.5in x 1in (thickest portion, feet not extended, 1.5in w/ extended feet)
- Weight: 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Compatible with PS/2 and USB KVM switches.