Hey, this radiator may look BA, but it is not just about the good looks. The Black Ice Xtreme II 240mm Radiator is designed to give top performance to every water cooling person out there.
The Black Ice Xtreme II is a dual pass radiator designed to provide minimal internal pressure drop. It features high density louvered copper fin construction for enhanced heat dissipation, and is rated at a whopping 6270 BTU per hour!
So if you are all about performance with no compromise pick up your Black Ice Xtreme II 240mm Radiator today!Features:
- 2-Pass Radiator specifically designed for PC watercooling
- Now with improved internal pressure drop for increased cooling efficiency
- New high-durability custom formulation acrylic paint finish
- Rated for 1580Kcal per hour (6270 BTU per hour)
- 240mm (9.44 inch) copper core consisting of flat tubes for maximum heat conductivity
- High-density louvered copper fin configuration for enhanced heat dissipation
- Built-in plenum chamber for increased performance and noise reduction
- Self-tapping 120mm fan and case mounting holes for ease of installation
- Compact size allows it to fit inside most mid-tower cases
- Designed to meet the performance demands of hardcore Xtreme PC watercooling enthusiasts
- Dimensions: 273.4 x 133 x 40mm (10.75” x 5.25” x 1.77”)