> Foxconn Diabolic Minitaur Mid-Tower Case (Green)
Foxconn Diabolic Minitaur Mid-Tower Case (Green)
The Diabolic Minitaur Mid-Tower Case is the most creative gaming case to hit the market. The front panel design is both unique and appealing. On the front panel there are four easy access USB 2.0 ports, audio ports, and firewire ports. The side display of the case incorporates a clear acrylic window and an 80mm cooling fan. The rear of the case includes a 120mm blue fan for added cooling.
- Support Intel 3G CPU (Intel Approved) Pentium P4 ready chassis
- Supports up to four 5.25' devices secured with rails, which slide out from the front.
- Supports up to two 3.5' devices secured with rails, which slide out from the front.
- Support up to four internal 3.5' HDD with HDD handle.
- Offers both ATX and Micro ATX motherboard compatibility.
- Includes seven I/O slots on rear panel, all ATX/BAT interchangeable.
- Features special vent holes on door and side panel for better thermal performance.
- Includes 120mm fan at rear.
- Support 2.0 Version front USB, audio, and phone jack
- Tooless removable/installation of M/B tray
- Key Lock
4x5.25' Exposed (Slide in/out)|
2x3.5' Exposed (Slide in/out)
4x3.5' Internal (Slide in/out)
|Front and Side Panel:
||FP 4xFront USB (2.0)
FP 1x1394 Firewire
FP Audio and phono connector
3G Fan Duct
1x120 mm fan on the rear
Tooless chassis design