The M1550™ 5.1 speaker system is an efficient mini home theater solution, or simply a speaker system for optimal surround sound. The wooden encased subwoofer provides rich sound while the volume is controlled with ease via the wired remote controller. The 3.5mm jacks allow the ability for both stereo input signal and 5.1 channel input signal.
- Mini home theatre / surround sound 5.1 multimedia speaker system
- Wooden MDF subwoofer enclosure
- Master volume control, green indicator, stand-by option, and line-out for headphone-all included on wired remote controller.
- 3.5mm jacks accept both stereo input signal and 5.1 channel input signal
- Total power output: RMS 4 x 3W + 4W + 10W x 1
- THD + N (testing level):10%
- Signal to noise ratio: =85dBA
- Distortion: =0.5%
- Input sensitivity: Satellites: 350mV ± 50mV | Subwoofer: 80mV ± 20mV
- Input impedance:10K?
- Audio input type: 3.5mm Line in, Headphone jack
- Adjustment:Wired remote control, volume control, mute/play button, bass control on subwoofer
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 4 inch (106mm), Magnetically Shielded, 6O
- Midrange unit: 2 inch x 3½ inch (50mm × 90mm), Magnetically Shielded, 4O
- Remote control: Wired: Volume adjustment, mute/play button, Headphone jack, LED indicator light