In modern systems, efficiency rules all. Committed to reducing waste and combating climate change, Enermax has rigidly followed the Climate Saver Computing guidelines, and has begun setting new benchmarks for the PC Power Supply industry, reaching 82-88% efficiency with it's Enermax Pro 82+ 525W Power Supply at 20%, 50%, or 100% load.
Thanks to it's two patented technologies, the SpeedGuard and the AirGuard, this Enermax PSU is one of the quietest components that ever existed. SpeedGuard allows the internal fan to operate only at 400 to 500 RPM when the PSU is under 50% load, lowering the total noise profile by 5 dBA. The AirGuard Technology is a mechanical design which bends the housing around the air inlet to the fan, helping reduce the noise level by up to 2 dBA.
Complying with Intel’s ATX12V v2.3 standards, this 525W PRO82+ offers some of the strongest +12V rails in its class. Rated at 40°C with triple +12 rails, this PSU can support an amazing 25A on each rail.
|| 525 Watts
|1 x 20/24-pin
||1 x PCI-E 6P, 2 x PCI-E 6+2P
| 150 x 86 x 140mm
||Low Noise Profile
||1 x 120mm 2-Ball Bearing Fan
|| 82PLUS (82-88%)
- Compliant w/ ATX 12V v2.3
- 82PLUS (82-88% efficiency @ 20-100% load)
- Compliant w/ ENERGY STAR® 4.0, Blue Angel, & 80 PLUS® Efficiency Requirements
- Non-Stop Industrial Class Performance at 40°C/104°F
- DXX Ready (For PCI Express 2.0 / DXX Next-Gen Graphic Cards)
- Ideal for Hardcore Gamers
- EMC Full-scale Electromagnetic Filtering (Protects System Against Radiation)
- AirGuard Air-Inlet w/ Optimal Aerodynamic Design (Reduces Noisy Air Turbulence)
- SafeGuard - Sixtuple Protection Circuitry of OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP & SCP
- Advanced 120mm SpeedGuard Fan Speed Control (for Optimal Cooling)
- TRIPLE 12V Rails (Providing Excellent Safety & Compatibility)
- Highest Components Standards (for maximum durability & stability)
- Motherboard: 24P
- CPU: 4+4P
- 1 x PCI-E 6P, 2 x PCI-E 6+2P
- 7 x SATA
- 4P Molex: 6 + 1 FDD
- AC Input: 100~240VAC, 50~60Hz, (Active PFC)
- Maximum Operation Range: 90~265VAC
- AC Current: 9.5 ~ 4A
- Cooling: 120mm 2-Ball Bearing Fan (450~2000 RPM ±10%, Auto Speed Control)
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140mm
- Safety: UL/cUL, TUV, BSMI, CCC, GOST, CB Report
- EMC: CE (EN61204-3 standard), FCC, MIC
NEW & IMPROVED
Changes from the old model:
- Bundled with Retail Box:
Free 120mm Twister Series Case Fan
After PC shutdown, PSU will continue to spin its own fan for 30-60 seconds to help dissipate remaining system heat, prolonging component life-time.
PSU comes with a bracket that is used to firmly affix the AC power cord to the PSU preventing accidental system shutdown from unexpected power cut off.
- DX-11 certified:
Certified to run the newest video cards with DX 11.