Alright all you hardcore gamers and professional graphics gurus, with the explosion of hot new SLI technology into the market, the need for brute power to run these Watt hungry systems is in high demand. Unfortunately, most power supplies can not keep up with the power requirements of running dual PCI Express video cards, and a high performance CPU. That is why Enermax has designed a power supply to utterly crush PSU related system instability.
The 535W Whisper II EG565P-VE FMA V2.0 represents the pinnacle of the venerable Whisper line of power supplies. With support for ATX +12V V2.0, dual +12V rails, and independently railed SLI dual PCI Express, the EG565P-VE annihilates the competition. Naturally Enermax incorporates a slew of strict safety protections to keep your system running stable and strong. Ring Core Technology keeps harmful EMI interference from, well, interfering with your system.
So whether you are a hardcore gamer, performance enthusiast, or especially if you are running an SLI setup, the Enermax 535W Whisper II EG565P-VE FMA V2.0 will deliver the power and stability you need.
- ATX +12V Ver 2.0: The latest power supply design guide recommended by Intel to meet the latest specifications. Support all of the latest Intel (915/925 chipset) and AMD 64 processors. One of the changes from ATX12V Ver 1.3 is the Dual +12V Rails, this allows processors to operate on separate +12V rails in order to minimize any unwanted noise from peripherals that might cause system to lock up.
- Dual +12V Rails: Independent 12V rails supply to MB/CPU and drives in order to provide stable and clean current to noise-sensitive devices, such as: CPU, add-on cards. Meet UL 240VA safety requirements. It also separates the motherboard rails and video card rails to ensure maximum power to your PCI Express video card.
- Support SLI: Our native SLI power connector is built on a separate rail to ensure a healthy dosage of power to your SLI video cards. PCI Express Graphic card can consume up to 90W on the +12 Rails.
- Ring Core Technology: Effectively prevents electro-magnetic pulse leaking from switching power supply to appliances that are being attached to the same power source, i.e. AC wall plug.
- Protection: Enermax has one of the highest protection standard on the market today, due to our advance design we offer the following type of protections:
- OCP-Over Current Protection
- UVP-Under Current Protection
- OVP- Over Voltage Protection
- OLP-Over Load Protection
- OTP- Over Temperature Protection
- SCP- Short Circuits Protection.
- Model: EG565P-VE FMA 2.0
- Maximum Power: 535W (support both 24pins and 20pins motherboards)
- Voltage Rails:
- +12V: 34A
- -12V: 0.8A
- +5V: 32A
- +5VSB: 2.5A
- +3.3V: 32A
- Input Voltage: 90V~135V or 90V~265V
- Input Frequency Range: 47Hz~63Hz
- Input Current: 40A/115V and 80A/230V max. during cold start
- Hold-up time: 17ms at 115VAC or 230VAC, full load
- Over Voltage Protection: +5V: 5.5V~7.0V; +3.3V:3.76V~4.3V; +12V & +12V2: 13.4V~15.6V
- Over Load Protection: 110~160% of max load
- Over current Protection: +3.3V: 55A (max); +5V: 48A (max); +12V1 & +12V2: 20A (max)
- Over Temperature Protection: Operating Ambient 10ºC~40ºC, Storage Ambient -40ºC~70ºC
- Operating: to 85% relative humidity, non condensing at 25ºC
- Storage: to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing at 50ºC
- MTBF: Greater than 100K hours at 70% of full rated load; 230VAC / 50Hz input; 25ºC ambient
- EMC: EN55022 Class B, EN61000-4-2 Class B, EN61000-4-3 Class A, EN61000-4-4 Class B, EN61000-4-5 Class B, EN61000-4-6 Class A, EN61000-4-8 Class A, EN61000-4-11 Class B, FCC Part 15 & Part 2, CNS 13438 Class B
- Safety: Approval UL, cUL, TÜV, CB
- Dimension: W150 x H86 x D140 (mm)
SLI is a trademark of NVIDIA Corporation
- 1 x 20/24-pin Mainboard
- 1 x 4-pin P4
- 2 x 6-pin PCI Express
- 4 x SATA
- 7 x 4-pin Molex
- 2 x 4-pin FDD
- 1 x Fan Monitor