Enzotech Forged Copper Northbridge Heatsink - Low-Profile
Enzotech may be a new name to you, but they are not a new name to the computer cooling game! Founded in 1982, Enzotech has been providing high tech cooling solutions to the server market requiring high efficiency and 24-hour stability. They have also have a long term relationship with the OEM market for both AMD and Intel processors and have a long standing reputation as one of the world’s most advanced high-performance heatsink manufacturers.
Now with their sights set on the hardcore enthusiast aftermarket community, Enzotech has released the CNB-S1L Northbridge Cooler! The CNB series heatsinks are the world’s first completely one-piece forged copper Northbridge heatsinks with no interface or gaps!
The CNB-S1L gives you the best thermal performance possible without using a fan. The chipset is cooled to optimum operating temperature with no fan noise or vibration. The CNB-S1L can also be used for some Southbridge or VGA applications!Features:
- Fanless design means no noise or vibrations
- Multiple push pin locations for universal mounting on various board assemblies
- Pure forged copper features a highly efficient dense material as opposed to traditional heatsinks
- Material: Forged 1100 Copper
- Mounting Surface: Machined to 0.0003 Flatness
- Weight: 50g
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 11.6mm (L x W x H)