Enzotech may be a new name to you, but they are not a new name to the computer cooling game! Founded in 1982, Enzotech has been providing high tech cooling solutions to the server market requiring high efficiency and 24-hour stability. They have also have a long term relationship with the OEM market for both AMD and Intel processors and have a long standing reputation as one of the world’s most advanced high-performance heatsink manufacturers.
Now with their sights set on the hardcore enthusiast aftermarket community, Enzotech has released the Extreme-X CPU Cooler for single and multi-core AMD and Intel Processors! This award winning CPU cooler won over both Virtual-Hideout and PC Perspective, both touting it as the current champion of air-cooling!
The Extreme-X features a forged C1100 copper base that is machined and mirror polished to 0.0003 per inch run-out for impeccable surface contact. Beefy quad 8mm heat speedily transfer heat from the block to the massive aluminum fin array dissipating heat. A powerful 120mm Delta fan with adjustable fan speed controller is included allowing you to select your noise to cooling ratio.
The massive size of the Extreme-X means it not only cools your CPU, but also drives air to your surrounding components helping to cool items such as your RAM, MOSFETS, chipset heat sink, and even the back of your graphics card! The Extreme-X CPU Cooler from Enzotech enters the cooling market like a storm, devastating heat and nullifying all other CPU coolers in its path!Features:
- Compatible with single and multi-core CPUs for Intel and AMD
- Mirror polished base is machined to 0.0003 per inch run-out for optimized surface contact
- Quad 8mm heatpipes expedite heat transfer from block to fins
- Large 120mm Delta fan with adjustable speed control for optimized airflow to sound ratio
- Includes Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound
- Socket AM2
- Socket 940
- Socket 939
- Socket 754
NOTE: Does not support Asus M2N32 SLI Motherboard!
- Base Material: Forged C1100 Copper Base, Mirror Polished
- Fin Material: Aluminum
- Heatpipes: 4 x 8mm
- Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5
- Fan: Delta AFB1212H-F00
- Fan Dimension: 120 x 120 x 25.4mm (L x W x H)
- Speed: 1200~2500RPM
- Noise: 24.5~38.5dBA
- Air Flow:35.8~82.67CFM
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 0.35A
- Connector: 3-pin
- Bearing: Double Ball Bearing
- Dimensions: 148 x 148 x 118mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 835g