This is the David Copperfield of coolant with an amazing effect under UV.
Feser One is the only coolant you will ever need! Proven as a safe way you cool your system. No other additives are needed as Feser One contains 4 anti corrosives!
For longer lifetime of your system ...
The Priority for coolants is to improve the corrosion protection. To protect all kinds of metals Feser One has developed a cooling agent, which protects the metals COPPER, ALUMINIUM, BRASS and NICKEL.
And it glows ...
With addition of UV active materials, so-called artificial tracers, the liquid begins to glow when ultraviolet light hits the material in the liquid.
For theses effects you only need a CCFL / UV Cold Cathode light tube which is already on the market and available from different third party manufacturers.
Quality Control - Made in Germany
Feser One is manufactured and supervised in Germany. All necessary components for the liquids are manufactured in Germany. In co-operation with specialists for corrosion protection at the professional school Südwestfalen / Germany, Feser One developed this coolant primarily for PC water cooling systems. The liquids are examined each month for its consistency and is submitted to different long term test in cooling systems. This always ensures a safe and optimal product.
• 1000mL (33.8 ounces)
• UV Reactive properties
• Stable HDPE upright bottle
• Conductivity < 10 µS/cm (20°C)
• Dropper Cap - no funnel needed
• Ready for use - no mixing needed
• Corrosion protection for copper, brass, aluminum and nickel
• Prevents algae growth within your water cooling system
• Compatible with all available PC liquid-cooling systems
• Unopened shelf life of 3 years maximum
• MSDS File
• Do not mix this coolant with any other aftermarket additives, this may compromise the non conductive formula.
• Do not mix colours in this coolant, if any extra UV additive needs to be added use Feser One or Feser View to keep conductivity levels down.
• If used for long periods of time the UV properties of this coolant will naturally fade, you can use Feser View UV Dye to fix this.
• Do not mix different colour Feser One coolants together, chemical reactions can occur.
• No other additives are needed, we have 4 anti corrosives inside! Regular water changes are advised (maximum 1 year).
• Depending on your hose size, type and wall thickness, Feser One may react differently under uv light in different cooling systems.
• Feser One has tested this product as replacement coolant in every leading manufacturers watercooling system with great results!