Func Industries is dropping the F-Bomb with a new line of high performance mouse pads. Func's F-Series Competition Mousing sUrfaces are single-sided, large format mouse pads designed for gaming, graphical, and professional applications that require the utmost accuracy.
These mouse pads measure a whopping 17" x 11", and are constructed of high quality polycarbonate with exceptional and consistent tracking qualities. The mousing surface itself incorporates a specially selected, low profile, textured synthetic rubber that exhibits outstanding traction characteristics on your desktop, even in dusty environments!
F-Series Competition Mousing sUrfaces are available in either of the two surface textures, F10s and F30r, made popular by the award-winning Func sUrface1030. Funcs latest mousing innovation is sure to turn heads and leave fragg'd foes feeling F-Bombed at your next LAN party!Features:
- Large 17 x 11 single-sided footprint
- Surface designed for optimized optical mouse tracking
- High level of traction consistency and precision
- Easy to clean hand washable design
- Included optional cord clip keeps the mouse cord from obstructing and inhibiting movement
- Non-slip backing provides exceptional traction to keep the mousing surface in place, even in dusty environments
- Displays outstanding resistance to temperature changes and varying conditions
- Model: F30.r (Rough Surface)
- Size: 17 x 11
Check out the Func F-Series
Mouse Pad Review at HardwareMods