Anubis…the ancient Egyptian god of death…and just so happens…the name of the 1st ATX case ever from HIPER! And HIPER does not disappoint its namesake delivering what could possibly be the toughest case ever made.
Constructed of joint welded 3mm thick 6063 T5 Aluminum Alloy, the Anubis structure is able to withstand over 100kg of weight!!! Try that with a standard riveted case and you will be receiving a computer pancake for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
The Anubis features copious ventilation, a large mesh covered side panel window, and a removable 4-bay internal modular hard drive rack with dedicated 120mm fan mount. Additional 120mm fan mounts are located on the top and rear of the Anubis.
Each Anubis is individually serial numbered and includes a keychain fob engraved with your chassis serial number. So call on the power of Anubis and strike down your enemies with the vengeance of the Egyptian gods with the Anubis Case from HIPER!
||1 x 120mm Top Fan
||20.5" x 18.7" x 8"
||External: 6 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5"
Internal: 4 x 3.25"
||2 x USB2.0, 1 x eSATA, 2 x Audio
||ATX / M-ATX / FlexATX / ITX
- Removable modular HDD rack with dedicated fan mount
- Screwless latched side panels
- Diamond laser cut trimming
- Adjustable feet
- Hiper style mesh side panel
- Removable 4-bay internal modular hard drive rack w/ dedicated 120mm fan mount
- Additional 120mm Fan Mounts on Top & Rear of Case
- Chassis Material: 3mm 6063 T5 Aluminum
- Motherboard Form Factor: ATX/MicroATX/FlexATX/ITX
- Drive Bays:
- 5.25" External: 6
- 3.5" External: 1
- 3.5" Internal: 4
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB2.0, 3 x Audio
- Dimensions: 522 x 202 x 475mm (L x W x H)