ISY994i INSTEON Compatible Automation Controller with Dual-Band PLM
- Kit Comes Complete with ISY-994i Controller and INSTEON Dual-Band PLM (PowerLinc Modem)
- Extends the capabilities of ISY99i Series
- Remotely Accessible from any Standard Web Browser
- Does Not Require a PC to Operate
- Supports 256 Devices/ Scenes and controls up to 300 Programs
- Apple and Android apps available
The ISY994i the brains of your operation. It is one of the most advanced INSTEON controllers on the market and has numerous features to satisfy the most advanced DIY'er or seasoned home control enthusiast. If you need unbridled control, the ISY994i is your controller.
The ISY994i supports up to 256 devices and scenes and a maximum of 300 programs. The ISY994i controller is able to configure and program INSTEON devices using INSTEON native protocols and specifications. This allows it to directly write to INSTEON devices internally instead of just in the controller, creating a more robust network. You can set up timer events and custom event triggers, as well as monitor and control all the INSTEON-compatible devices in your home from any web-browser anywhere in the world. Now you can check if the lights in your house were left on and remotely control them from your computer at the office.
This kit includes an INSTEON Dual-Band PLM Serial Interface, allowing for direct communication with your existing INSTEON network from the ISY-99i controller. The PLM features built-in dual-band technology that sends and receives INSTEON signals via powerline and radio frequency (RF), so it doubles as an Access Point. This makes it ideal for new INSTEON installs if you have or plan to use an RF-only INSTEON-compatible devices like a remote, thermostat, motion sensor or contact sensor.
Extends the capabilities of the ISY99i Series
- Control other network-enabled devices using an optional Network Module (RS-232 devices can be controlled using an ELK IP232 or Global Cache GC-100 and more)
- Can be field upgraded to IR platform
- An expansion slot which could be utilized to install and support other protocols such as a Zigbee
- Increased code memory to support additional communications drivers
- Native support for Open ADR out of the box
- The ISY994i does not require a power supply when used with a PLM which supplies power via the RJ-45 port (for example, PLM model #2412S). ISY994i does provide a port for an optional AC adapter for instances where the PLM does not supply power, or the user prefers to supply power independent of the PLM (for example, PLM model #2413S).
- Only defective exchanges for identical item within Manufacturer's warranty period. No other returns allowed on this item.
- 1x - ISY994i INSTEON Compatible Automation Controller
- 1x - 2413S INSTEON Dual-Band PLM
- 2x - 3 Foot Eternet Cable (RJ-45)
- 1x - Power Supply
- 1x - Quick Start Guide