Kick your power supply into overdrive with the MACH 1 1000W Modular Power Supply. With the ability to pump 1000w of intensified power throughout your hardware and it's many components, you'll be able to experience all the power of the ultimate gaming machine.
Featuring a mirror-coated finish, lighted blue modular connectors, and a bottom 150 x 150 LED light fan, this super-charged power supply is truly a bonafide winner. Now, the big question is...are you one yourself? There's only one way to find out!
Power this puppy on, throw your favorite game into your PC, and aim to win! Just remember, filling all five slots in a crappy online flash version of Frogger DOES NOT count.
|| 1000 Watts
| 1 x 20/24-pin
|| 2 X 6-pin PCI Express
2 x 8-pin (6 + 2 pin) PCI Express
| 7" x 6" x 4"
|| 1 x 150mm Bottom Blue LED fan
- 8 X 4-pin peripheral power connector
- 1 X 4-pin floppy drive connector
- 1 X 24-pin (20 + 4) main connector
- 1 X 4-pin +12V power connector
- 1 X 8-pin + 12V power connector
- 2 X 6-pin PCI Express connector
- 8 X 5-pin S-ATA connector/li>
- 2 x 8-pin (6 + 2 pin) PCI Express connector
- Special cable management system.
- Comply with Intel ATX/BTX standard.
- Dual PCI express connectors (6 Pin & 6+2 Pin).
- Eight SATA connectors.
- 1 x bottom blue led fan (150 x 150 mm).
- Support EPS & Intel 945/955/975x chipset.
- ATX 12V Ver. 2.92
- AC Input 115 & 240V
- Output gold-coated connector
- Output over / under voltage protection.
- Output short protection
- 6 x 12V rails.
- SLI support and Cross-Fire support.
- Aircraft style modular connectors.
- Built-in auto fan-speed sensor.
- Maximum power: 1000 Watts.
- Frequency range: 60 ~ 50 Hz.
- Input waveform: Sine wave, modified sine wave or square wave.
- Input maximum current: 115~240 Vac: 15A
- Withstand voltage:
- Input to output 1800Vac 3 sec.
- Input to ground 1800Vac 3 sec.
- Efficiency: 82% minimum at 20%, 50% and 100% load.
- Overpower protection: 105%~150%
- Over voltage protection:
- +5V output is between 5.7V to 6.5V.
- +12V output is between 13.2V to 14.4V.
- +3.3V output is between 3.7V to 4.1V.
- Under voltage protection:
- +5V output is between 3.3V to 3.7V.
- +12V output is between 8.5V to 9.5V.
- +3.3V output is between 2.0V to 2.4V.
- Unit dimension:
- 7 1/16"(180 mm) L x 5 7/8"(150 mm) W x 3 3/8"(85 mm) H
- Unit weight: 9 lbs.
- MTBF: 100,000 hours under the following conditions full-rated load, 120Vac input, and 25C ambient.
- Switches: ATX Logic power rocker switch.
- Fan size: 1 x 150 mm x 150 mm x 25 mm bottom blue led fan