If you are designing a high speed gaming machine and need a power supply that will allow you to push it to its limits then you need MACH 1 baby! The MACH 1 600W Modular Power Supply from Kingwin is designed specifically to meet the power demands of high end gaming systems.
Pumping out a massive 600W of stable power, there is plenty to go around for all your components. Twin PCI Express connectors allow you to run SLI and CrossFire setups. Full support for both Intel and AMD requirements combined with ATX 12V v2.2 complacency make the MACH 1 a real winner.
The NVIDIA® SLI™-Certified MACH 1 features a fully modular cable connection system for convenience and style. Add a nickel plated chassis into the mix and, wow, seriously, who could ask for more...except for the gold plated cable connectors!!! The MACH 1 600W Modular Power Supply is, without question, the true epitome of everything that is bad-ass.
|| 600 Watts
| 1 x 20 / 24 Pin
|| 2 x PCI-Express Connectors
| 161 x 150 x 85mm
|| 1 x 120mm (Bottom)
1 x 80mm (Rear)
- Special cable management system
- Comply with Intel ATX/BTX standards
- Dual PCI Express connectors
- Dual SATA connectors
- Blue LED 80 x 80 mm rear and bottom 120 x 120 mm fans
- Supports EPS & Intel 945/955 Chipset
- ATX 12V v2.2 compatible
- Output gold-coated connector
- Output over/under voltage protection
- Output shot protection
- Aircraft style connectors
- Built-In Auto Fan-Speed Sensor
- NVIDIA® SLI™-ready certified
- Frequency range: 47 ~ 63Hz.
- Input waveform: Sine wave, modified sine wave or square wave.
- Input maximum current: 10.7A@115V, 6.2A@230V.
- Withstand voltage:
- Input to output 1800Vac 3 sec.
- Input to ground 1800Vac 3 sec.
- Efficiency: 70% minimum at full-load.
- Overpower protection: 105%~150%
- Over voltage protection:
- +5V output is between 5.7V to 6.5V.
- +12V output is between 13.2V to 14.4V.
- +3.3V output is between 3.7V to 4.1V.
- Under voltage protection:
- +5V output is between 3.3V to 3.7V.
- +12V output is between 8.5V to 9.5V.
- +3.3V output is between 2.0V to 2.4V.
- Unit dimension: 6 3/8"(161 mm) x 5 7/8"(150 mm) x 3 3/8"(85 mm)
- Unit weight: 6 lbs
- MTBF: 100,000 hours under the following conditions:
- Full-Rated Load
- 120Vac Input
- 25C ambient
- Switches: ATX Logic power rocker switch
- Fan size:
- 1 x Bottom Fan (120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm)
- 1 x Rear Fan (80 x 80 x 25 mm)